A blog of book reviews, by 'Til

'Til I write my own novel, I'll read the work of others and write my thoughts here. . . for research.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

fear


one of my favorite movies of all time. . . Fear staring Marky Mark. he was his absolute hottest in this movie like underwear model gorgeous. plus he's shirtless like 8 times.

i'm going to have to run out and rent this movie. that's the only way i'll get it outta my head. how did it get there in the first place. . .you (may or may not have) asked? well . . . this week on A.I. katie stevens (which i despise) sang the rolling stone's wild wild horses. her version sounded like oatmeal, all lumpy and gross looking, but still tolerable. especially if you add lots of sugar. that's katie herself, sugar.

anyhow . . . . as she was singing i was trying desperately to place that song. where have i heard it and loved it. i sat and thought and thought and thought until it finally came rushing at me. FEAR. . . THE ROLLER COASTER SCENE! i've looked it up on imdb.com to see who was sang that version. it was the sunday's. that is going on the ipod.

more on A.I. please be sure you're voting for Siobhan Magnus. she's the greatest and should not win but should come in 2nd. (for obvious reasons). i think she'll be like lady gaga, a . . . "superstar!" . . . (ala Molly Shannon).

No comments: