A blog of book reviews, by 'Til

'Til I write my own novel, I'll read the work of others and write my thoughts here. . . for research.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

it was just number one


its been 6 days since my last day of work and i have been busier these past 6 days then i have been the past 6 months while working! actually, now that i think about it, i don't think that i will have time to squeeze in a 9-5 on my hectic schedule. today i had a 10am interview, a 1pm interview, i had to pick up thomas from school, run to pick up tobias and then take tobias to his 4 month doctor's appointment. i had been running around all day on nothing but a cup of coffee, a bottled water and a bologna sandwich. (i know, i'm like the only person in the world who eats bologna!) when we finally got to the hospital for toby's doctor's appointment, i had to take a break into the little girls room. so, i kindly asked thomas to please stand outside the bathroom and watch toby for me. "I'll just be a sec." i go in, pass the lovely couches and into my stall and then i hear . . . "mom, MOM, MOOOOOMMMM!" i quickly prayed that this yelling was coming from the child of one of the other three women in the restroom. no such luck. i call back, "yes, thomas?"

"are you going to go number one or number two?"

2 comments:

you can call me al said...

haha! that's funny til! so were you going number one or number two?!

ps-love the new pics and no, you are not the only one that eats bologna, we like it too :)

you can call me al said...

ah! i just read your title "it was just number one" lol.